New Series/New Look



First, I decided that I needed a new look for the blog, so here it is.  I'll be posting (hopefully) more photos, with posts and you can click some of the bits for different views.  Feel free to let me know if you find it confusing or hard to read, as I can try new fonts and things as well.

Secondly, I've decided to start writing a new series.  There seem to be a lot of topics in parenting, church, society and life that are off limits.  Let's call them four-letter words.  Things that maybe people want to talk about, but they don't.  I'm taking ideas, comments and you can message me on Facebook or Twitter (@wtarps) with things that you think fit that description.  I'd like to do one for each letter of the alphabet.  




Next week's installment?  

"The A-Word"



Stay tuned!

X Wendy

Comments

Popular Posts